A typical consultation for a single lipstick usually takes 30 minutes.
2. What happens during the consultation?
One of our trained artists will assist you in finding the perfect shade of colour for you. You choose a texture, choose your aroma and then watch your lipstick made right in front of you.
3. Can I make more than 1 lipstick in a single consultation?
Yes, you have the freedom to make as many as you like. Please inform us before so we can book time for you accordingly.
4. I don’t want lipstick. How about a lip-gloss or Matte liquid lipstick or even a lip balm?
You can choose a lipstick, liquid lipstick, lip-gloss or lip-balm…. why not get the whole collection :)
5. What about sun protection? Can this be added?
Yes, please inform the artist at the beginning that you would like sun protection in your lipstick
6. Can we make a group booking?
Yes, we can cater up to 6 people at a time. For large group bookings, hens parties, bachelorette parties etc., please contact us.
7. Why is my lipstick separating or sweating?
Care of your product- extreme temperature will separate the formula, (e.g. leaving in the car, travelling to places with extreme temperature etc.) this is completely normal as it is an organic, animal fat free base. Pump the wand or shake and the product after putting it in the fridge for 15 minutes and you will be good to go as long as the product does not smell bad.